R1S2 1-Pocket Wallet (83mm) - Oil Tan
Arriving 12/20. Available for Pre-Order.
The Slimmy R1S2 (83mm) in the oil tan colorway eliminates all excess layers of leather making it the thinnest international leather wallet (4mm thin) on the market.
- 1-pocket / 2-slot Open Design.
- Extra height to accommodate larger sized bank notes (ie. Japanese Yen, Eros).
- Rounded corners with a folded edge for durability. Maximum compactness with room to spare.
- Place cash in the center pocket along with most used cards.
- Side slots for IDs and less used money cards cinch to hold center items in place when loaded.
- RFID protection and access in one.
- Made from premium USA steer hide by a 4th generation leather goods company.
- Open design provides a visual (irritation) cueing you to purge unneeded contents.
- Patented: D 702,938
Slimmy R1S2 holds more than you think...
- Dimensions: 4.125" (105 mm) x 3.268"(83mm) x .157" (4mm)
- Capacity: 10 Money Cards/ID, 15 Bills, 5 Receipts, 2 Business Cards.
NOTE: S2 size Slimmy wallets are 4mm longer and 3mm taller and the Original. It's amazing what a few millimeters will do to enhance aesthetics without compromising function. Japanese Yen and larger denomination Euros (eg. 100 EUR) will protrude slightly (3mm) at the top. Making a wallet large enough to fully cover all bank notes renders a wallet unfriendly for front pocket carry and excessive for smaller currencies.
Slimmy R1S1 (68 mm) also available: 3.875" (98mm) x 2.69" (68mm) x .157" (4mm)